This place is honestly a scam.

I placed an order with Express Delivery at 6AM on a Thursday morning based on the disclaimer that any orders placed before 11 am will be shipped that SAME day... I followed up with an email just in case. I was then told NO my order will not ship same day and it will not arrive on time. HOWEVER, when I called that same afternoon to cancel the order (because I needed it for a wedding and I dont want them if they're coming late), I was told it couldnt be canceled because it had already shipped!!!! Even after they told me it wasnt shipping until tomorrow...

So I simply asked for a return shipping label. HA. Well between the Customer Service representative Anna, and her Supervisor Marissa Villaz, I was told at least 10 times that it was MY mis-understanding... They said they don't provide shipping labels...so not only did I waste $22 on express shipping, it wont be here on time and I have to pay for shipping back to Love Culture.

They REFUSED to acknowledge anything in the emails that might convict them of providing false information. Refused to supply a return shipping label. Now I'm reading all these reviews on how no one gets a full refund because they pull some 'not a full-price' item on it... Can't wait to see what excuse they give me when I do send these shoes back.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of not getting my refund. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of love culture customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $35. Love Culture needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned love culture customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Love Culture.

Had an Experience with Love Culture?

Comments