Love Culture - SCAM SCAM SCAM

This place is honestly a scam.

I placed an order with Express Delivery at 6AM on a Thursday morning based on the disclaimer that any orders placed before 11 am will be shipped that SAME day... I followed up with an email just in case. I was then told NO my order will not ship same day and it will not arrive on time. HOWEVER, when I called that same afternoon to cancel the order (because I needed it for a wedding and I dont want them if they're coming late), I was told it couldnt be canceled because it had already shipped!!!! Even after they told me it wasnt shipping until tomorrow...

So I simply asked for a return shipping label. HA. Well between the Customer Service representative Anna, and her Supervisor Marissa Villaz, I was told at least 10 times that it was MY mis-understanding... They said they don't provide shipping not only did I waste $22 on express shipping, it wont be here on time and I have to pay for shipping back to Love Culture.

They REFUSED to acknowledge anything in the emails that might convict them of providing false information. Refused to supply a return shipping label. Now I'm reading all these reviews on how no one gets a full refund because they pull some 'not a full-price' item on it... Can't wait to see what excuse they give me when I do send these shoes back.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Love Culture Online Order
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #858769

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Love Culture? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Love Culture. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Love Culture.
Filing a new complaint about