Love Culture lies about their online products
This was the first time I've actually ordered from Love Culture, despite me being a long time fan from afar since their site was new. I ordered a pair of "peach" high waisted denim shorts from their site, since there are no stores of theirs near me. I am not happy with what product I got. It was not what I ordered.
I didn't get the pinky peach they advertised, I got a completely different orange color. I would never have bought this product if I saw the actually color.
Best part: I have to PAY to return this product due to their lie.
Below is what I expected and then what I received. Probably not gonna purchase anymore, and unsubscribing from your email list, Love Culture. Sorry. I have nothing good to say.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Denim Shorts
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I recently placed 2 orders for Michael Kors bags through Macys.com. The first order I bought 2 bags that were on sale and they shipped me customer return bags. Customer..."
- "Website states the recipient will receive within minutes usually, it has been over 24 hours and still nothing they took my money immediately out of my account but still have..."
- "Dear Sir/Maddam: I have recently ran across a DS company that goes by the name The Wagon Wheel Company. Website: www.wagonwheelcompany.com Face: www.facebook.com/thewagonwheelcompany Owner: Stacy..."
- "I had booked my travel from Mumbai to London via Abu Dhabi via Etihad Airways and have had the most horrible and horrid experience I have had in my lifetime..."
- "Hidious! I placed an order for my item to arrive before Christmas. Paid for priorty shipping. Was unaware this company is based in China. My order just arrived one week..."
- "Hidious Service! Paid for my order to be priorty shipped & arrive before Christmas! Just received the item a week ago. Good Luck getting a live person on the phone...."