Love Culture lies about their online products
This was the first time I've actually ordered from Love Culture, despite me being a long time fan from afar since their site was new. I ordered a pair of "peach" high waisted denim shorts from their site, since there are no stores of theirs near me. I am not happy with what product I got. It was not what I ordered.
I didn't get the pinky peach they advertised, I got a completely different orange color. I would never have bought this product if I saw the actually color.
Best part: I have to PAY to return this product due to their lie.
Below is what I expected and then what I received. Probably not gonna purchase anymore, and unsubscribing from your email list, Love Culture. Sorry. I have nothing good to say.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Denim Shorts
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I placed my order with Kohls on Nov 2 after canceling my order with Wal Mart to save nearly $70-$80.00 BIG MISTAKE. I was told that I will have my..."
- "I bought what I thought was an authentic Chanel purse & I received a knock off. I was insulted that the *** shop owner from 2HAUTE2HANDLE thought they could slip..."
- "I ordered a dress that I thought was beautiful on the modlily.com. I received a dress from modlily.com and it was hideous. It was made of poor quality and looked..."
- "I had been purchasing a Redmi Note 3 from ezbuy Malaysia (65daigou); placing the order on 3rd Aug 2016 and receive the phone on 13rd Aug 2016. Upon the reception..."
- "Ref: 00411547 About a year ago I returned a portion of a bottle of Tide as I found that a glue-like substance kept blocking my Whirlpool Duet liquid soap dispenser...."
- "Be very, very, very cautious of dealing with this company. I will not ever do business with them again. I have been trying to get them to replace a coil..."