Love Culture lies about their online products
This was the first time I've actually ordered from Love Culture, despite me being a long time fan from afar since their site was new. I ordered a pair of "peach" high waisted denim shorts from their site, since there are no stores of theirs near me. I am not happy with what product I got. It was not what I ordered.
I didn't get the pinky peach they advertised, I got a completely different orange color. I would never have bought this product if I saw the actually color.
Best part: I have to PAY to return this product due to their lie.
Below is what I expected and then what I received. Probably not gonna purchase anymore, and unsubscribing from your email list, Love Culture. Sorry. I have nothing good to say.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Denim Shorts
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "Quibids have people putting up fake ads on craigslist for phones,ipads, etc. When you contact them its from a different email than the 1 they give to contact on craigslist with..."
- "Bought a costume from Light In The Box for my Halloween party. It was delayed and after i complained about it they sent me my order. But when i got..."
- "I have filed several complaints against EBAY for the sneaky way they make money & just how "Crooked" they really are. This is another complaint only this one is..."
- "The claims department blamed the company by saying the box was inadequate. The driver says he left it at my door. As you can see the box is on the..."
- "I found this on the internet, hoping it is easy to use. I wanted a working cheat for Cooking Fever. Then it asks for username and amount of coins and..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."