I don't live anywhere near this store.I found it advertised in a magazine and logged on to the stores site.

I saw a few cute items and ordered them. My order came to about $60. It's been a week and I've gotten one email confirming my order. No notification of shipment or anything.

I contacted the support portion of the company and am still waiting for a reply.

This is extremely unprofessional and I'm not the only one who's had issues with this company according to other reviews.If this store wants to continuing operating, they should probably stop slacking and become an efficient business.

Had an Experience with Love Culture?

Comments

number
Rochester, Minnesota, United States #626584

yea they are very unprofessional.I really don't know why they made such a big deal about me writing a different billing address.

my friend told me that when she used a different billing address that was put in for her debit card she still received the stuff anyway and nothing was difficult for her.

But love culture realllly sucks.have you ever had trouble with using a different billing address that is different from your card address?

Love Culture Customer Care Review from Houston, Texas Love Culture "I sent the package back and it was indicated that they received it. I called couple days later to verify the receipt. They representative said it was accepted the package..." Read more Modlily - What a scam!!!!!! Modlily "I should have know better, but I didn't realize it was coming from china, my husband and I are renewing our vows on valentines day which is our anniversary. I..." Read more Modlily - TERRIBLE PRODUCTS Modlily "Last week I ordered a cute sweater. Easy right? Nope. It arrived yesterday (from china) and it is not at all what was pictured on the web site. I am..." Read more Dresslily - Coat Review from Racine, Wisconsin Dresslily "Same here. This company is bogus. I purchased what I thought was a wool pea coat white the picture was amazing . What I got? Was a jacket made if..." Read more Medical Associates of North Georgia - Veteran's pain under control after over 20 years Medical Associates of North Georgia "I'm retired from the 5th Special Forces (Green Berets). I've had some wear and tear. My pain has been increasing exponentially since I retired. Then, Dr. Lobel started working with..." Read more Radio1 Broadcast School BCST Radio 1 La Crosse, WI dj college Radio1 Broadcast School "Complaints against this school filed with Better Business Bereau , Federal Trade Commission, Wisconsn Educational Approval Board and others. It's a one man show being a for-profit business college. Very..." Read more Super 8 - Super8 Provo Safety Issues Super 8 "Several safety issues as well as amenities that were "out of order". 1. Laundry room was closed and out of order 2. Exercise room was a mess (door unlocked) 3...." Read more Waste Pro Usa - Not Waste Pro!  Waste Pro is a WASTE of time and money! Waste Pro Usa "For the past 3 weeks Waste Pro has not picked up my trash, even though I've called in twice every week about my trash being picked. Each time I call,..." Read more